More Halloween Fun

So I had a little fun at Halloween. I set up a little indoor altar, a nice little patch of decoration on the front verandah and of course, my lovely carved pumpkin was set up when it came on dark and lit up. And to continue the fun revelry, I donned my black felt witch’s hat with it’s bent point and watched Hocus Pocus – the ultimate, fun Halloween movie, after all, who doesn’t love Bette Midler as Winnie??


I like to make little altars, so here is my Halloween one. The centre pumpkin is actually a lolly jar. I think it's adorable. The two witches are salt and pepper shakers I got at the Laura Folk Fair a few years ago. I've called them Ismelda and Griselda.


Here is my little verandah display. I found the Witch ornament on eBay, you can't tell by looking at her, but she is hefty!


This is how my pumpkin looked at night outside. Isn’t it just fantastic? I love that the candles almost glow the outline of the pumpkin.

Comments