Started My Course…


I have started my Herbalism course today and I have to say that I think it is going to be a very challenging and interesting experience. Right off the questions required some thinking, some research and luckily, I do like to research (my countless and oftimes seemingly pointless hours online could attest to this) and I am finding out some really interesting things.

I can’t wait to finish, to be a fully qualified Herbalist that can practice. Herbs have always been a passion of mine and it will be the best feeling in the world to know that I have achieved a dream in that area. Herbs are natures medicine chest, the originator of all medications – nature is our best healer and I am very much looking toward the future when I can put the knowledge I will acquire into practice.

Comments

  1. Ohhhh I would LOVE to do something like this, have wanted to all my life but never had the opportunity to do so.

    Where are you doing your course?

    There is an Australian Natural Therapist Uni near me but their courses are really expensive...

    Maybe I will get there in the future :o))

    Good luck with yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment