Lack of Blogging

I am sorry for my lack of blogging of late, I've not been overly inspired. This year has been a trial for myself and my family and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be getting any easier. Earlier this year we lost our beloved Koffie, an amazing and wonderful dog. My Mum has also had some serious health issues and recently had to have surgery with more to come, and this past Monday we found out that our other beloved dog Conan has lymphoma (cancer of the lymphnodes) and does not have long left.

He is just the most beautiful and loving baby boy you could ever see so this is just the most heartbreaking situation. He is only 6 and a half years old so having this happen is a nightmare that I can't wake up from. I don't know how long he has left, we are giving him all the love and care possible to make sure his final days or weeks are the best possible quality he can have before it is time for us to say goodbye.

Sometimes I don't think I can survive the sadness.

Comments

  1. Awww Sweetness, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through tough times at the moment, to have your Mum sick and to lose members of your fur family is really heartbreaking....
    Give Conan lots of cuddles 'n' kisses and help him through to the doggy-summerland.
    My heart is with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He's being a trooper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment