I've Not Disappeared, I Swear!

I've been pretty quiet on the blog front I know. It's not been deliberate, I've just had so many things going on. My only brother - well only sibling really, had his first child so I've been down to Adelaide to visit him - and he is adorable. Seriously my nephew is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Those of you who are personal friends of mine on Facebook would have seen me posting mad cute photos of him. I've also furiously been working on a book, a small introduction to magical herbalism. I'm up to the last chapter so once I've got that out of the way and started on my Cert 2 Horticulture I'll feel a little bit like I've caught up and got time to do things.

I'm trying to get things done so when Easter comes around I can devote it to my witchcraft and have those days full of workings, making charms with crow's feet and fox bones, key charms, herbal remedies and just centering myself spiritually for a bit. I'm not going anywhere for Easter so its the perfect time to step away from the mundane matters of life and give myself over to my practice for a bit. As this time of the year comes around, I always feel myself internalising a bit, it's a good time to make plans, figure things out and see where I'm at and where I need to go.

So while I may be quiet for a little bit longer, I'll soon be back posting and sharing the things I've been up to.

Comments

  1. Many congratulations on the new addition to your family! What a delight.
    I understand what u mean. Sometimes we just need to turn inward.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment